ONE PAN SALMON, KALE AND CABBAGE
Sometimes taking a break from chicken and turkey is needed. I LOVE salmon, maybe a little too much! You can substitute with any other kind of fish. I love salmon because it not only tastes delicious, but it is packed with healthy fats to keep you full for longer. Try this one out for either lunch or dinner!
6 cups green cabbage (roughly chopped)
4 cups kale leaves (roughly chopped)
3 tbsps. avocado oil
8 ozs. salmon fillet
1/4 cup fresh dill (finely chopped)
2 tbsps. apple cider vinegar
1 tsp. dijon mustard
1) preheat oven to 450F and line a baking pan with foil.
2) add cabbage and kale to the baking pan and toss with 1/3 of the avocado oil. Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven and stir.
3) pat the salmon fillets dry and season with salt and pepper. Lay the salmon over the cabbage and kale. Bake together for 10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
4) meanwhile, add the remaining avocado oil, dill, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper to a small mason jar. Cover with the lid and shake before serving.
5) divide salmon, cabbage and kale onto plates. Drizzle with your desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!