PEACHES AND CREAM OVERNIGHT OATS
Breakfast is always tough. Lets be real, how many eggs can one eat? This is a great options for breakfast and it is quick! Packed with healthy fats and protein, you really can't go wrong. Start your day off right with some brain power!
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 peach or any other fruit that is in season
1) In a large bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, and chia seeds. Stir to combine.
2) Add the coconut yogurt, almond milk, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Stir well and let stand to thicken, about 20 minutes.
3) Divide between jars or containers and top with fresh peaches. Refrigerate overnight, or for a few hours. Enjoy!