WHY YOU NEED HIIT IN YOUR LIFE
It stands for High Intensity Interval Training. It is one of the best ways to train (this isn't even just my opinion, it's also in the research)! Ready for this? You only need to do 30-40 minutes of it to be effective. Especially if you are a busy mom, or just a person who is always on the go with limited time, it is nice to know you can effectively workout in a short amount of time. No need spending countless, boring hours on the treadmill. HOORAY! So here is the "skinny" on why you need HIIT in your life:
1) Super Efficient: You get a great workout in a shorter amount of time. Studies have shown that 15 minutes of HIIT burns more calories than an hour on a treadmill
2) Lowers Blood Pressure: Research has shown that this type of exercise will actually help with blood pressure
3) Burns Fat: HIIT makes your body work way harder, which switches it into fat burning mode for energy. Most exercises do not get you to this point
4) Relieves Stress: The endorphins you get from interval training can actually reduce stress
5) No Equipment Necessary: Best part! You can literally use your body weight with nothing else and get a kick butt workout! If you do use equipment it is very basic such as a medicine ball, battle rope or dumbbells!
Interested in checking out a class? Come try a class for FREE!